Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jukov
    replied
    He he, We are so used to write directly to the code that we totaly forgot about the control panel.
    Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Admin Control Panel > Languages & Phrases > Language Manager > SETTINGS
    Here you can set locale and ISO and other language specific settings.

Leave a comment:

• Jukov
    replied
    Thanks, but were can I change this setting? now my charset doesn't equal to anything. I mean the encoding is not set...

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    If you load a web site it loads code inside the <header>, right click on the page in IE and click on view source, it will be there at the top, the ISO and other language settings.

Leave a comment:

• Jukov
    replied
    The headers cannot be seen (we are administarting the same vboard) ...
    Can the encoding be changed after installing the vb? may be this is the problem?

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    This means the palm doens't support the language properly or can't read the iso out of the header tags. Could be a limitation of your palm browser?

Leave a comment:

• Pum
    started a topic Hebrew encoding problems

Hebrew encoding problems

Hi.
    Before few days we Installed vBulletin 3.0.8 . Hebrew language was added. Now, when I posting the message, I can see it, and whole forum without problems, but when I trying to view the forum from my Palm, I can't see the post that I did whith my PC. This means that I posting in other coding that whole forum or any thing else? What can help me with this problem?
    Thanks