Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems ..... HELP!

Hey Guys,

When i first started my forum, i locked all the forums down so gusts couldn't view the threads... but now i would like to open them all again as my forum is full of interesting things, and will force guests to join my team !
    Anyways, i have been to forum permissions and tried to change it back, but no luck what so ever, i think they might be a problem or something ???????

Any ideas what so ever ????

You can log in to this account if you would like to view,

User : TEST
    Pass : 12345

I would just like my forum to be open to all guests now, but they can veiw everything except the thread, the can view the forum and inside the forum, just not the threads

Thanks In Advance,
    Jae
    admin at FoneForums.co.uk

Check the Usergroup Permissions:

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager -> Edit Usergroup (Unregistered)

And the individual Forum Permmissions for the Unregistered group:

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, i've tried all of that ... but no look ... Maybe you would like to have alook inside for me?

Jae

Comment

Help ...

Comment

Can anyone help me with this please, will need a Mod or a Admin to have a nosey inside my AdminCP for me !!

Jae

Comment

You should wait at least 12 hours before bumping your posts.
            "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Ah ok sorry, anyone willing to help me out here? need this doing asap !

Comment

Assuming you have not installed any hacks, this is still a Forum Permissions issue. Make sure that 'Can View Others' Threads' is set to 'Yes' for the Unregistered group and for each forum.

Admin CP -> Forums & Moderators -> Forum Permissions

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

heh... I can't get in with the username/password that you gave. You ARE at www.foneforums.co.uk, right?
                  ~ Life isn't always fair, but you can be. ~

Comment

Use,

Steve, still doesn't work !! Would you mind taking a look for me???

Jae

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X