X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randy17875
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
    I'm pretty sure this requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
    I think he was asking if adding ?styleid= to the url would work for him and that's a valid question here Steve.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I'm pretty sure this requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• Coffee2k3
    started a topic Calendar style

Calendar style

Could you please point me to the right direction, I would like to set a different style for a custom calendar. What I would like to see is : default calendar has default style, custom1 calendar has custom1 style etc., just like the forum style chooser.

I know maybe I should ask this at vbulletin.org, I was just wondering if I can simply put a conditional ($codestyleid) somewhere to do the job.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X