Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reeve of Shinra
    replied
    They are both good, feature rich, galleries but if your looking for integration - then vba gallery is the way to go.

VBA Gallery uses the forum template and phrase system which I consider a big plus since its one less thing to have to learn and mange plus it seems easier to me to bring over certain elements of the vb forums into the gallery.

Leave a comment:

• minx
    replied
    I use Photopost, have done for 3yrs now and i just couldn't use anything else, although VBaG gallery is good, i still have that 'vbulletin hack' feeling about it and i've seen so many ideas/features taken from photopost and placed into VBaG that i just know i'm sorted with photopost, support is exellent, currently works with 3.5, too many features to list really, if you want some pro gallery soft then PP is for you.

-M

Leave a comment:

• steven s
    replied
    Support is good with both from what I see.
    I use Photopost and vBadvanced portal, not vBa's gallery for no other reason that I used PP first.
    I think it might be easier to incorporate vBa's gallery with vBa's portal page if you are going to use it.

Leave a comment:

• Colin F
    replied
    I prefer working with vBadvanced gallery.

Leave a comment:

• pulsorock
    started a topic PhotoPost Vs. vBadvanced

PhotoPost Vs. vBadvanced

I was looking for a Photo Gallery app to integrate with vB and I found these two, PhotoPost and vBadvanced. Which one does offer more features and more integration with vB3 (and future vB3.5)? Which one has better support, updates and big community of users (live vB does). If I had to make a choice between one of them in the next two months, which one will be the wisest choice?

Thanks!