Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    What code did you use? Can you post a URL to your forum so I can see the problem?

Leave a comment:

• scoles15
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    Gradient backgrounds take the form of "tile-able" images. For example, look in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Category Strips

The Background field of this class contains code for a background image. That image is a gradiant in the default style.
    Ok this I know, so I replaced the gradient image with one of my own, and what happened is that I got solid color?? There must must some some special syntax to use when specifying a color where you want a gradient, but I can't find it documented anywhere

Leave a comment:

• PuNkGuY52
    replied
    yep

Leave a comment:

• dob
    replied
    Inserting background image

Hi Jake,

I have looked at the text inthe background section of the main css and the code of #E1E1E2 is listed as the background colour what do i type in there to make it use the colour grad that i have made in photoshop.
    Also what im looking for is how do i add a google search bar to my vbulletin page.

Thanks again

Laurence

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Gradient backgrounds take the form of "tile-able" images. For example, look in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu) -> Category Strips

The Background field of this class contains code for a background image. That image is a gradiant in the default style.

There is nothing to setup to make your forum searchable in Google. Just point the spider to the root of your site:

www.google.com/addurl.html

Leave a comment:

• dob
    started a topic Colour Gradient For Background

Colour Gradient For Background

Hi

I'm looking to implement a Colour Gradient to my VBulletin Forum Pages and would be very grateful to receive information on how to go about setting up such a feature.

Secondly, does anyone have details on how to set up a Google Search on the VBulletin 3.0.8 Release?

As always, any suggestions would be much appreciated

Regards

Laurence