Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help!

I over wrote some files trying to install something. I need to know a few things when you first install the forums on the server.

Is there a defaut user, images and files folders? Like the idiot I am, I moved a files, user, and images folders into my forums folder without thinking! I know I over wrote a few things because my forum page is down.

I can't remember if we set up a user or fliles folder when first setting up the forum on the server. I know there was an images folder I over wrote. What goes into the images folder when you first load the forum onto the server. If anone could tell me the defaut folders from the 3.0.7. forum files, it would help a lot! Also, please let me know if there is a user and files folder as well and what goes into it!

Thanks!

Mike

The default files and directories can be seen by downloading the vBulletin zip file from the member's area.

There is a default "images" folder inside of the forum directory, but there are no default directories named "files" or "user."

Comment

Ok, I will explin more clear. When I download the VB 3.0.7. again, the images are not already in their sub-folders. All the images are just there mixed with the .php files etc. I know that there are sub-folders in the images folder. For instance, buttons, etc.

Let me say this again. I deleted the images folder by misake and I need it to get back exactly the way it was without re-instaling the whole thing. Currently I just have all the images located in the images file, but I need to know what sub-folders and which GIFs go into what folders.

Mike

Comment

I've just downloaded the vbulletin 3.0.7 .zip file and unpacked them using windows internal zip unpack feature in explorer and with winrar, both occasions it unpacked with full dirs. Just like it should.

Comment

Thanks!

That's it! I was using WINZIP and it was not breaking the files out into directories. Thanks for the help!

Mike

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X