• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to insert javascript code for VML Fireworks

Hi guys, this is my first post here.

I am trying to insert this code:

http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...eworks_dev.htm

but it doesnt show up anything at all.

I have tried adding this in different templates (header, footer,etc)

Can someone please tell me where I should put this code on our vbulletin board.

Thanks.

that tutorial is self-explanitory. Just go to

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Common Templates

to add the code so it will be shown on all pages.

Comment

Thanks otikeu. Let me try that again, I already tried putting the code on that template.

One more thing, what if I only want it to appear on the main page? so where do I add the code then?

Comment

Originally posted by Gizzy
        Thanks otikeu. Let me try that again, I already tried putting the code on that template.

One more thing, what if I only want it to appear on the main page? so where do I add the code then?
        Sure. Edit this template

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Edit Templates -> Forum Home Templates - FORUMHOME

Anything you edit in that template, displays only on index.php. I hope this helps you with what you need to do, and remember that we are here to do just that, provide support for fellow vBers

Comment

Thanks again mate.

But its not working
          not on the commnotemplates and neither on the index.php.

I tried putting the code into a .js file and run the script as an external script. But it doesnt show up anything.

I tested the same script in a saperate .html file and also in a .php file. Both worked fine, but as soon as I try to load the script from within vb then it wont work

any more ideas?

I also tried a different fireworks script, because this one requires you to add 3 bits of code into <html> and <body>. If anyone of them is not added, then it doesnt work.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X