Help with usergroups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with usergroups!

Hello, I have a usergroup on my forums, with a certain ammount of people in it. Now when I make those people "primary users" (because I want those users to have certain color usernames), a normal user can not view their profile. This pops up:

username1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I've searched and searched and can't find anything.

How could I fix this??

You need to set 'Can View Member Info' to 'Yes' for the appropriate usergroups.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I made sure that was set to yes...

Well, I got it fixed, I just made a whole new user group and added those users to it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X