Donations System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donations System

Does anyone know how to set up a donations system on a vBulletin forum as i have noticed it on other vBulletin websites and thought that my web site could do with this feature, Also would i be able to upload the Donations System on to this site www.digitaldevilclan.com as it uses a portal, sorry if "I" have already posted about this but like i said when i joined this account is shared by the owners of the website as its easier then creating 3 different accounts for the one vBulletin licence,

Thanks in advance
    DD

Yes, go to paid subscriptions in your Admin CP, there you will be able to create and activate them. You can view and access your finished product by going to your usercp and clicking on subscriptions. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Firepower_426
      Yes, go to paid subscriptions in your Admin CP, there you will be able to create and activate them. You can view and access your finished product by going to your usercp and clicking on subscriptions. Good luck!
      I'm not sure what you mean, when i go to the subscriptions page it starts to set up a subscripriont system for my forums, anyone know what i might be doing wrong

DD

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X