Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i get the User Profile Fields to appear...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i get the User Profile Fields to appear...

How do i get the User Profile Fields to appear here http://img277.imageshack.us/img277/8492/dirt9bd.jpg (in yellow circles)

I need to know this because i accidentally deleted the "location" part of the profile that usually comes up in the yellow circles and now i cant get it back and i need it to show in the yellow circles! PLEASE help me out!

Comment

Well, the specific original code for the location is this I think:
      Code:
          <if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
      You can adapt that to other field locations. For example, if you had field 5 as gender, you could add this into your postbit_legacy template:

Code:
      <div>Gender: $post[field5]</div>

Comment

Originally posted by evilzedar
        Well, the specific original code for the location is this I think:
        Code:
            <if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
        You can adapt that to other field locations. For example, if you had field 5 as gender, you could add this into your postbit_legacy template:

Code:
        <div>Gender: $post[field5]</div>
        So this is edited in my FTP?

Comment

No, you do this in your postbit_lagacy template.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
            No, you do this in your postbit_lagacy template.
            ok i see this, and i would like to get "location" back, but i accidentally deleted [feild 2] how would i get location back ?

Comment

See post #3.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

THANK YOU everyone!!! I was like "wtf why isnt this working!!" and then i remembered i was on a differeint template then i was editing!

Thanks for the help guys!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X