Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Suspended your account for what reason?

Leave a comment:

• under2233

• under2233
    replied
    My host suspended my account again today though I replaced the vbulletin_global.js file ... This version is not stable it all ...

Leave a comment:

• Steve St.Lauren

• Steve St.Lauren
    replied
    I just had this same problem and implemented the fix from of installing the 3.0.7 vbulletin_global.js file. Since this seems like a problem with many people shouldn't a note be put into the 3.0.8 announcement and change that file in the release for people downloading it from now on?

Leave a comment:

• under2233

• under2233
    replied
    Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    Former Customer Support Manager

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please see this bug report for the PM fix:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....iew&bugid=4114

Leave a comment:

• under2233

• under2233
    started a topic vb 3.0.8 big time

vb 3.0.8 big time

Hi,

I never had freezing problems with earlier version of vb but after upgrading to vb 3.0.8 from vb 3.0.7 members complain that they can't reply with quote or reply to a private message coz the forum freezes!!!

I had to replace the 2 files private.php and newreply.php to solve the problem any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Note : My host suspended my account twice after upgrading from 3.0.7 to 3.0.8

Thx
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X