Smilie popup window way too big

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilie popup window way too big

How do I change the amount columns in the smilie popup window in WYSIWYG? I have only 2 columns spread out over the entire page and it's annoying to have to open a full page just to get the smilie you want.

What I would want is to have them very close to one another instead of spread out over two columns. I wouldn't mind having 6 close columns and less spread apart from one row to the next.

I did a search on your forums and didn't find any post mentioning this.

Thanks
    I'm a bit of a newbie to all this. Please be patient with me.:D

Have you tried looking at this: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89525

MGM out

Comment

Yes I did. But I don't want to have a scrollbar either way. I want it to be not more t han a quarter of a page, and as close together as the smilies on the side right here. Instead, I have only 2 wiiiiiide columns, with lots of white space in between.

Comment

I'm having a hard time picturing what you're saying. Could I get a picture or a link of whata it currently looks like and how you want it to look like?

MGM out

Comment

Will do.

Comment

I'm PM'ing you

Comment

Originally posted by life'sgreat
              I'm PM'ing you
              Waiting

MGM out

Comment

Gah... it seems to be hardcoded as to how many rows, etc. you can have on the smiley popup. You'll have to edit the PHP code to do this. Try asking at www.vbulletin.org to find out where as php code modifications are not allowed here. Sorry.

MGM out

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just to give you a heads up, I did make a suggestion in regards to this so perhaps it can be fixed in a future version: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=150486

MGM out

Comment

Thanks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X