Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We have serious skin problem with hacks

We installed uShop hack to our forums but there is a problem ;

Our skin (Aria Skin) have not navbar and we want to put uShop options button to the header but we can not to.

I think we solve this problem in css file ?? How can we edit our forums css files .. We did not found it in the forum files.

You can edit the css file in the Style Manager in your AdminCP.
    Best Regards
    Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

Ok I understand but , in style manager there are many options ...

How can i edit css ?? Can you say step by step ??

Comment

When you edit a style there should be a section called Main CSS. In there you'll find lots of boxes that allow you to adjust the css of the main classes.

If you want to add additional css classes you can do so underneath all these boxes, where there are two boxes labelled "Additional CSS Definitions".
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Comment

Thanks for quick reply .. I try to explain as ;

Here is the navbar code for uShop hack ;
          <td id="shop" class="vbmenu_control"><a href="#shop">Store</a><script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("shop");</script></td>

<!-- shop menu -->
          <div class="vbmenu_popup" id="shop_menu" style="display:none">
          <table cellpadding="4" cellspacing="1" border="0">
          <tr><td class="thead"><a href="ushop.php$session[sessionurl]">uShop Menu</a></td></tr>
          <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="ushop.php?do=a&shortname=bank">Bank</a></td></tr>
          <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="ushop.php?do=richestusers">Richest Members</a></td></tr>
          <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="ushop.php?do=mostsold">Most Sold</a></td></tr>
          <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="ushop.php?do=userhistory">History</a></td></tr>
          <if condition="!empty($ushop_navbar)">
          <tr><td class="thead"><a href="ushop.php$session[sessionurl]">Actions</a></td></tr>
          $ushop_navbar</if>
          </table>
          </div>
          <!-- / shop menu -->

How can I adapt this code to the header ?? Please help
          Last edited by tasarimdunyasi; Fri 5 Aug '05, 7:19am.

Comment

I'd say you're best off asking the style coder or in the support thread for the code modification.
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X