Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Most users ever online was 176 a few hours later it now says 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jako
    replied
    Oh I understand, but I was just saying that if I only edited 3 files and uploaded them, reuploading those 3 origional files would remove the hack and put vB back at it's origional state.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I doubt it would fix this. My guess is that this hack reset that number. To reset the max users online values, see this thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...48&postcount=2

Leave a comment:

• Jako
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    I can't vouch for any hacks or what they do. I suggest reuploading the original files.
    Would reuploading the origional files fix this number to the origional, if I only edited 3 files, I would simply just reupload those 3 files correct?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I can't vouch for any hacks or what they do. I suggest reuploading the original files.

Leave a comment:

• Jako
    replied
    I did install a hack last night, but why would that have caused it, it was a the hack at vb.org that allows you to add Add Who's Online Locations From Admin CP

Located here http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=66569

Why would installing a hack though cause this to reset?

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You're right. Sorry.

I do not know any any reason for the count to go down. Have you installed any hacks? Are you on a Windows server by any chance?

Leave a comment:

• Jako
    replied
    You don't seem to understand.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    You had so many because there were a lot of them on at once.

Leave a comment:

• Jako
    replied
    Steve, I know that's normal, I wasn't questioning why I had so many, I'm asking why my number when from 176 to 4, basically meaning it was reset while I was away.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Your site was visited by one or more of the search engine robots. This is normal.

Leave a comment:

• Most users ever online was 176 a few hours later it now says 4?

Most users ever online was 176 a few hours later it now says 4?

Why would this happen?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X