Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want New Posts to include all recent posts.

I have searched and can't find an answer although I'm sure the question has been asked before.

My forum is fairly new and just starting to get busy. Hate it when you hit "new posts" it is says BLEKC*&^%# Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms. This forum is dead so don't bother coming back!

I want it to do what I have seen lots of other forums do but can't figure out how. I want it to show ALL new posts over a certain time, chronologically, even if they have already seen them, but bold the threads that have not been read or have been updated since last visit.

So when you check new posts you see lots there but can tell which ones you have already read.

Thanks Linda
    http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5s...eprograms.com/
    Last edited by 5starAffiliates; Wed 3 Aug '05, 1:27pm.

Sorry, I have 3.07 - you may need to know that.

Comment

Sorry to bump this but I still need help please. Is there a way to do this?

Comment

This option is not available in 3.0.x. It is available in 3.5.0 because of the new read mark system.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment