Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I put vertical banners or images OUTSIDE the forum.... READ! THANKS IN ADVANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I put vertical banners or images OUTSIDE the forum.... READ! THANKS IN ADVANCE

How do i put information, banners, or images OUTSIDE of the forum in background.

For example, I want to put vertical images in the light greean area outside the forum here: http://www.topshelfexotic.com/vbulletin/ but I can only figure out how to do it inside the dark green area which makes my forums even thinner than they already are..... Im trying to basically move the forums to the left and list images, banners, and other modifications in the light green space to the right, vertically.

Im also trying to stretch the actual forum display past the 100% which i have yet to figure out as well...

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
    Chris Johnson
    Top Shelf Exotics
    LeoMorphs.com
    TSE Hosting

Originally posted by [email protected]
    How do i put information, banners, or images OUTSIDE of the forum in background.

For example, I want to put vertical images in the light greean area outside the forum here: http://www.topshelfexotic.com/vbulletin/ but I can only figure out how to do it inside the dark green area which makes my forums even thinner than they already are..... Im trying to basically move the forums to the left and list images, banners, and other modifications in the light green space to the right, vertically.
    If I am understanding you correctly, then you want the Body class in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Set a background image in the Background field using code like this:

Code:
    #123456 url(path/to/background.gif)
    Originally posted by [email protected]
    Im also trying to stretch the actual forum display past the 100% which i have yet to figure out as well...
    I'm not sure I understand.

Comment

Originally Posted by [email protected]
      Styles & Templates>>Style Manager>>StyleVars : Sizes and Dimensions : >> Main Table Width (pixels or percentage) (This is the width of the table that contains all your vBulletin content)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X