Best Free NOTEPAD editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Free NOTEPAD editor

Whats the best free notepad editor for working with php files to edit them. That doesn't come with any addware or other rubbish as part of the package. That shows you the line numbers as well as the code.

So you can quickly pinpoint a line number in the file?

I personally use editplus but it does have a little pop up saying do you want to register it but it works for an unlimited amount of time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan
      I personally use editplus but it does have a little pop up saying do you want to register it but it works for an unlimited amount of time.
      I was using one ages ago that was free and really good without any rubbish attached to the package. Can't remember the name now though! LOL

Na, its gotta be a freeware one. I hate pop's and all that buy full version stuff attached to it. I'm just looking for a good free one that displays the line number collums really. Doesnt have to have a million and one options that I've never use

Comment

jedit is free and powerful. It has line numbers, syntax hightlighting and code folding.
        http://www.eaforums.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X