Add Borders to VB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Borders to VB

I need to add borders to the page, Like I want to put an Image on the left and right side of the forums.. ..get what Im saying? I want two more rows on the forums..

sorry Ill make it clearer.. just like this style.. see the yellow borders on the right and left?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Loathor__Healer; Sat 30 Jul '05, 11:06pm.

Try taking a look at vBAdvanced. This will allow you to have as many modules as you desire placed anywhere... left, right or centre. You can have whatever you want in them and they use the vB usergroups and permissions.

www.vbadvanced.com
    John

Comment

well I dont want things in the columns, I want them to have a picture in it..just like the print screen so it looks like thier is borders running all the way down the sides..

Comment

I see... sorry!
        John

Comment

uh.. might you be able to help? lol I know its just adding tables somewhere..but I dont know the templates very well! were do I add the Extra TD's lol

Comment

haha.. I new my HTML Expreience would work.... **dancez* I got it..thanks for your help Musicman

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X