No announcement yet.

Categrory Strips style - please help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Categrory Strips style - please help!!

Hi all!
    I want to have a different style (background image) for the categrory strips in forumhome and a different one inside each forum's page, how can I do that? Please help, we need to put vbadvanced on and it doesn't look nice as is...and we have to do it in 30 hours at most!
    If you didn't understand what I said (my english are not very good) see this forum that has done that: www.myphone.gr/forum
    Thanks in advance!

I don't see any difference between the tcats on that site's index and forumdisplay pages. Their forum tree is such that there are no tcats on the forumdisplay pages.

Comment

No, there are differences from the default theme!
      They totally have 3 gradients and we (we are using a theme based on the default one that we made ourselves) have 2, so there should be a difference, shouldn't it?

Also how can I make it so that when the subforums are listed in a forumdisplay page, have a line that separates the forum icon from the forum title & description like that forum does?

Comment

Originally posted by Loukrhtia
        No, there are differences from the default theme!
        They totally have 3 gradients and we (we are using a theme based on the default one that we made ourselves) have 2, so there should be a difference, shouldn't it?
        After looking at it again, it appears they have changed the class references in this code in the FORUMHOME template:

Code:
        	<tr align="center">
        	  <td class="thead">&nbsp;</td>
        	  <td class="thead" width="100%" align="$stylevar[left]">$vbphrase[forum]</td>
        	  <td class="thead" width="175">$vbphrase[last_post]</td>
        	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[threads]</td>
        	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[posts]</td>
        	  <if condition="$vboptions['showmoderatorcolumn']">
        	  <td class="thead">$vbphrase[moderator]</td>
        	  </if>
        	</tr>
        They changed them all to tcat.

Originally posted by Loukrhtia
        Also how can I make it so that when the subforums are listed in a forumdisplay page, have a line that separates the forum icon from the forum title & description like that forum does?
        Copy the contents from the forumhome_forumbit_level2_post template and use that code in the forumhome_forumbit_level1_post template.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X