Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple Styles

Hi,
    I have 4 kinds of style that I use for my website so when I installed the styles I check "allow user to select desired style" but after i install and everything I don't see it neither do i see the options to select the desired style can someone please help me with this issue. I would love to give my users the ability use whichever style they want.

Thanks for your help

Admin Control Panel > vBulletin Options > vBulletin Options > Style & Language Settings > Allow Users to Change Style: " Yes ".

Comment

Thanks Flores for your quick response,
      I have done that but it still doesn't work I don't see any option to chose style I have done everything I even tried to do the changes I found here somewhere and i noticed that its already included in the functions.php file so i let it go

what else could be the issue here?

Comment

Originally posted by osariase1
        Thanks Flores for your quick response,
        I have done that but it still doesn't work I don't see any option to chose style I have done everything I even tried to do the changes I found here somewhere and i noticed that its already included in the functions.php file so i let it go

what else could be the issue here?
        It might be that the option was taken out of the footer templates.

Comment

Make sure you have this code in the footer template of all of your styles:

Code:
          <select name="styleid" id="ressel" onchange="switch_styleid(this)">
          	<optgroup label="$vbphrase[quick_style_chooser]">
          	 $quickchooserbits
          	</optgroup>
          </select>
          Also Make sure this is set to 'yes':

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> vBulletin Options -> Style & Language Settings

Make sure Allow Users To Change Styles is set to yes.
          <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
          <Onimua> You're a daddy.
          <Chroder> eh
          <Onimua> :)
          <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

Thanks Derek
            I just checked all the style footers and that code u mentioned is there on all four styles and allow user's to chose style is also set to yes and yet i dont see the option to change what else is there?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X