Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Few questions

okay ... here it goes

1. What is the css code to edit the toolbar border portion of the message fields?
    2. I want ot intergrate my website with my vB software, so what files would I need to include in my script to do so?

That's all for now, thanks.

1. Style Manager > All Style Options > Panel (about 2/3 of the way down the page). I'm guessing you mean the message field.

2. Depends on what you want to do. If you're looking to integrade basic stats like recent forum posts, users online, etc. then I'd recommend using vBExternal. Search for it over at http://www.vbulletin.org.

Hope I helped.

Comment

Originally posted by Montiero
      1. Style Manager > All Style Options > Panel (about 2/3 of the way down the page). I'm guessing you mean the message field.

2. Depends on what you want to do. If you're looking to integrade basic stats like recent forum posts, users online, etc. then I'd recommend using vBExternal. Search for it over at http://www.vbulletin.org.

Hope I helped.
      Thank you. Actually, I was asking what the CSS code is to change its border settings.

About the intergration of my site and the vB, i was saying something more of the number of users online (total, members, and guests), totals (members, threads, and posts), have variables work (user's name, pms, etc). So, yeah ... mainly just need to know the files that work with that stuff. Thanks

Comment

The boxes you see on the Style page output CSS code.
        Their just broken up to make it easier for novice users that don't know CSS to edit the style.

It depends what you want to integrate. There are a lot of function files in the /includes/ folder, what you're looking for may be there. If you want to include basic things like the session, you can include the global.php file.
        Best Regards
        Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

hey, the sex (gender) option isn't working for some reason ... is there a setting that needs to be turned on?

also about the border thing, I know it is in the Panels portion of the CSS page, but i need to know the code. As in, if I use border: 1px #000000; etc as there is no "Border" option in that portion.

Thanks.

Comment

You should be able to use
            border: 1px solid black;

Please start a new thread about the gender problem
            Best Regards
            Colin Frei

Please don't contact me per PM.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X