X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• query to clear everything accept...

I need the query that can clear everything
    accept the members,post/threads, and forums

I WANT EVERYTHING, back to the way it was accept members, post, threads, and forums

There is no simple query to do that.

Are you trying to remove hacks? If so, there are 3 kinds of hacks:

1) File hacks. To remove file hacks simply upload the original files, overwriting the hacked files.

2) Template hacks. To remove template hacks simply revert to the default style in your Admin CP.

3) Database hacks. These can be tricky if you don't have a record of all the hacks you have installed. You can always install a fresh vBulletin database and use a MySQL frontend like phpmyadmin to compare your database with the fresh one to see what tables and fields are extra and then remove them.

Comment

There is no such query. You could install a second copy of vB, then use Impex to import the members, post, threads, and forums from the old forum.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I cant just revert the template, I have a custom template made, and how herd is impex, and how long does it take?

Comment

Just delete the template and readd it then.
          <Onimua> Congrats Chroder
          <Onimua> You're a daddy.
          <Chroder> eh
          <Onimua> :)
          <Chroder> uh oh

Comment

Originally posted by Sixseries
            I cant just revert the template, I have a custom template made, and how herd is impex, and how long does it take?
            http://www.vBulletin.com/docs/html/impex
            Installation and usage instructions.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X