Clear All

• conqsoft
    replied
    Example: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148016

Leave a comment:

• conqsoft
    replied
    Originally posted by JasonWilliams
    I'm doing a logo design competition and I want people to be able to vote by clicking the image they want ... and not a text option/version - how do I do this? I used the [img] [/img] option but that doesn't work ... any ideas?

Thanks

Why doesn't the IMG code work for you? What happens when you use it? If the forum you are posting the thread in has the IMG tag turned on, you should see the image. If it's turned off, you will see a link to the IMG.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    There is no function to do this. This requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.

Leave a comment:

• JasonWilliams
    started a topic Using images in polls

Using images in polls

I'm doing a logo design competition and I want people to be able to vote by clicking the image they want ... and not a text option/version - how do I do this? I used the [img] [/img] option but that doesn't work ... any ideas?

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X