Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I make post not show in searches ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I make post not show in searches ?

From the main forum I can search (from the nav. bar) and post that were made in a private forum show up !
    The private forum is set to not show on the jump menu, not active and it's set to NOT to Index New Posts in Search Engine.
    While doing these searches I did notice that the private threads that are coming up are ones that were corrupted (files) before the import to vB.
    Could this be what's causing messages in a private forum showing up in search ? When they did show up in search, I was able to click on the forum and go in with no password as a regualr user. This is not good.
    Dave
    For some, marriage is a match made in Heaven. For others, it's a butane lighter from Hell :eek:

Maybe I was wrong

I just double checked and I can do this as an admin., but not as a registered user. Just to be safe, has anyone encountered this ?
    Thx,
    Dave
    For some, marriage is a match made in Heaven. For others, it's a butane lighter from Hell :eek:

Comment

If you have access to the post, it will show up in a search. If you do not have access to it, it won't.
      I drank WHAT?! - Socrates

Comment

Working...
      X