mysql error: The table 'session' is full

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mysql error: The table 'session' is full

When prople try to log in or out, this message is being produced. What's the best way of solving it?

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.7:

Invalid SQL:
    INSERT INTO session
    (sessionhash, userid, host, idhash, lastactivity, styleid, loggedin, bypass, useragent)
    VALUES
    ('67350f45991f748e2708e8570032916a', 22304, '81.184.39.237', '244b89adcb643e21493baca783a44cb5', 1122045289, 0, 1, 0, 'Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322)')

mysql error: The table 'session' is full

mysql error number: 1114

to add this problem I'm having might be related: the 'view' count is always 1 + post count.

Thanks,

Comment

Have you modified your footer template? If so, revert it. You made a change somewwhere that has stopped the vB Scheduled Tasks from running (which periodically empty the session table.)

For now, run this query:

DELETE FROM session;
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Thanks Steve, as ever, that worked. Any suggestions for the problem I posted in my second post?

Comment

Try this. Edit includes/init.php and change:

define('NOSHUTDOWNFUNC', false);

to

define('NOSHUTDOWNFUNC', true);

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Steve, the session table full problem comes back every odd number of hours or so. It seems my Sceduled Task Manager was cleaned by a hacker. Is it possible this is one of the sceduled tasks that need to be reinstalled? In fact, what are the default sceduled tasks for the 3.0.7 version for task log show no entries any more after the day someone partied in there. Thanks,

Comment

What do you mean 'cleaned by a hacker'?

Here's the default list and settings:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...96&postcount=2

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

i am getting this error as well. i would love to revert my footer but its not allowing me to log into my admincp any ideas?

Comment

If you have not installed any hacks (which includes portals), fill out a support ticket at:

http://members.vbulletin.com/members...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X