Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

add text or image between menu bar and sections?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add text or image between menu bar and sections?

how do i put text or an image between these parts

User CP FAQ Member List Calendar New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Text or image

Then Forum section

if you know what i mean?
    Joe Budden - The Growth

Coming December 2005

You could add your custom html code at the bottom of the navbar template.

Comment

I've done this to put a banner in this section, however for some odd reason it adds a lot of blank white space above and below anything you put in the middle of the nav bar and the forums section. Maybe someone can shed some insight on what needs to be done to get rid of this extra blank white space. My HTML is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by kevinmanphp
        I've done this to put a banner in this section, however for some odd reason it adds a lot of blank white space above and below anything you put in the middle of the nav bar and the forums section. Maybe someone can shed some insight on what needs to be done to get rid of this extra blank white space. My HTML is fine.
        i seem to get a bigger space above my text aswell, its the background colour but above the text seems to be more space than below, i put <br> below to try and make it even but above seems to be more space
        Joe Budden - The Growth

Coming December 2005

Comment

I want to do this as well, can anyone provide an example of the HTML code to put an image in between these sections? I just want something banner sized to indicate a monthly giveway...

Comment

Any idea guys what could be causing this "extra space" problem for me and tsnet? Would really love to get a solution for this. Thanks

Comment

Could you copy and paste an example of your code Kevin?

Comment

Actually, I just discovered what the problem was. In the navbar template... you will notice two lines of code:

<br />
                <br />

This is the problem. Get rid of these two line break tags and it will cure the extra space above your additional graphics/content. Also note that any additional content must be added inside a new table. If you use only a <p> for example to add new code, it will add a space above and below your content.

Comment

When I tried adding code at the bottom of the navbar template, the entire forum disappeared...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X