Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Images not showing in IE?

Hi,

When I attempt to display an image on my vBulletin the address appears rather than the actual image when viewed with Internet Explorer

My default browser is Firefox and images appear fine when viewed with this browser... I have no idea how long or what caused the images to stop working in IE, a member has only just told me they are not working and havent for a whilst.

Any help would be very appreciated.

(Edit: Could an admin please move this to the 3.5 support forum please?)
    Last edited by Bacon Butty; Thu 21 Jul '05, 1:23pm.

Can you provide a link?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

[Edit]

It appears only one usergroup cannot see the images, which leads me to think it must be a permission problem.

www.footie-fans.co.uk (I didnt want to provide a link because i am a bit ashamed of it so far, only started it again last night lol!)

Comment

Check the usergroup permissions, although I can't imagine why this would be the case. Have you installed any hacks?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X