User title Problems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User title Problems?

Here is a screen shot of the user titles we have set up. However, regardless of how many posts they have, they are still labeled as a Newbie!. I have successfully updated the user titles, yet it does not seem to take effect. What should I do?

As always, Thank you gratefully for your help.
    Last edited by Xplorer4x4; Wed 20th Jul '05, 8:20am.

where you edited your user titles you changed the minimum posts for titles didn't you ?

Comment

Yes I did.

Comment

Wrestling student and wrestling fan both are set at 150. Maybe that's causing a conflict with the rank progression?

Comment

Thank you very much, edited that, updated and it worked.

Thank you very much Buck. Sad thing is I think all 3 admins over looked that.

Comment

Don't be too upset with your admins. I still get all confused when setting usergroup and forum permissions.

Comment

Originally posted by Xplorer4x4
              Here is a screen shot of the user titles we have set up. However, regardless of how many posts they have, they are still labeled as a Newbie!. I have successfully updated the user titles, yet it does not seem to take effect. What should I do?

As always, Thank you gratefully for your help.
              Cool, I'm a wrestling fan -- what's your sites address?
              "CREEPSHOW CREEPS ONLINE" - The first & best online resource dead-icated to Stephen King & George A. Romero's 1982 horror anthology classic!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X