X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parachat/VBulletin Question

Hello,

Thanks for your time guys!

I've been looking for a chatroom for my forums now for sometime. They're either to expensive or just not what I'm after. Parachat however are perfect for me, price range and looks wise. Now, the chatroom would have to run from the same database as my VBulletin database, the same member usernames etc so if your a member of the forums you can log into the chatroom basically.

Now I'm not brilliant at this database stuff so I've got a couple questions. If you visit this section of the ParaChat site, it has a members database option to use a current database of members. Read that here (You'll need to scroll down a little) now my question is' is that database option they have useable with a VBulletin database or not?

Hopefully that's understandable enough. Cheers again for any help.

I'm not sure if it is. It mentions it can be integrated but it doesn't saw how or what is supported. I'd reccomend either asking them or at www.vbulletin.org as you more than likely won't get a full answer here.

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X