Turning Post Icons all on at once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Post Icons all on at once

I have way too many forums to go through each individual forum and turn post icons on. Is there something I can do via phpmyadmin or in the control panel to get them all on?

Please help. Thanks.

Comment

If there is no way to do it, can somebody please just tell me that?

Comment

Can you please explain what you mean by 'turn all post icons on'?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I want post icons to be enabled in every forum. They are all currently disabled, and I have too many forums to enable them each manually.

Thanks.

Comment

This appears to be set in the 'options' field in the forum table. Unfortunately it's a bitfield and I do not know how to write a query to change just that one setting.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Just for the record, I was searching for a way to do this for 3.7 and found this (how to do bitfield queries in mySQL and turn on/off all post icons at once - and other options):

Turn on/off Post Icons for all forums:
              On: UPDATE forum SET options=options + 1024 WHERE NOT(options & 1024);
              Off: UPDATE forum SET options=options - 1024 WHERE (options & 1024);

This is from this very helpful thread:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?t=213135

Comment

Working...
              X