Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User was demoted by admin then promoted automatically

Hey,

Has anyone ever heard of a user who was once part of a given special user group being moved back to registered users but a day or so later they are magically back into the special user group they originated from. None of my admins or mods done it and even the user whom it happened to was confused!

This has only happened once and though I doubt anything like that would happen again anytime soon I just am checking in on it.

Nope, and I can't imagine any scenario where this happens on it's own without someone making the change or a Promotion task doing this.

Note, if you have email validation turned on and someone changes their email address, they would be moved to the Users Awaiting group until they click on the activation link. Once they do this, they'd be moved back to their original usergroup.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Ok, thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X