Trying to provide a tempory home for another board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to provide a tempory home for another board

Another board had a problem with their hosting and I offered to take my board down and host theirs for a week. I set up my apache web server to point to their files (after copying them to my server) and loaded their data into mysql. I use name mapping to support multiple URL's on my server so I can look like multiple web servers so I thought I know what I was doing. When I had modified my local host file to provide the appropriate alias all seems to work but when I remove the alias I can't seem to log in (I stay at restricted guest page). Is there soemthing you could point me to trouble shoot this or could I just take my board down and use their code and files on my established URL?

It turns out I did it correctly (tested with mozilla on Fedora Core 2 from same system) but the system I was testing from (windows XP with IE) is having a problem with the site. I tested with Firefox from the same windows box and it worked.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X