Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calendar not showing for non-registered users

Hello,

The permissions for the Calendar is set so that un-registered users can view the calendar but for some reason they can not. I tried setting a custom permissions for this issue but it still is not working.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I can't duplicate this problem on my unhacked test forum. Which version are you running and have you installed any hacks?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hello Steve,

Thanks for replying

I am running 3.0.7 and yes I had several hacks added to the site. Could this be whats causing the problem? What can I do?

Any suggestions? Thanks

Comment

Have you really set the appropriate calendar permissions?

Admin CP -> Calendars & Moderators -> Calendar Permissions

If you are absolutely sure you've done this correctly, then it has to be a problem with your hacks.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yes, I just double checked according to your instructions. What the designer actually did was set it as a custom permission because it wasn't working as the default but for some reason it still is not working.

Should I have the designer look in a specific place to correct it?

Thanks for your time.

Comment

Sorry but there are so many places and so many hacks that mess up permissions that I don't know where to begin looking.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Thank you for your help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X