How do i change the stats on a board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do i change the stats on a board?

How do i change a board from showing no post to the actuall post without giving the guest access?

I want the never to show as private. And the threads and post to show the actual count.

Thanks, my site is http://mstatefans.com/vb/index.php if you want to take a look.

That's not currently possible to do so. This has been suggested before so it may become a possible feature in a future release, but until that time you can try asking for a hack over at www.vbulletin.org

Also, to change Never to Private, simply edit the never phrase in the Languages and Phrases area of your AdminCP.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by MGM
      That's not currently possible to do so. This has been suggested before so it may become a possible feature in a future release, but until that time you can try asking for a hack over at www.vbulletin.org

Also, to change Never to Private, simply edit the never phrase in the Languages and Phrases area of your AdminCP.

MGM out
      If i do that then the word private would replace never everywhere on the board?

Comment

Well, I believe that the word is only used in that one area, but I'm not 100% sure...

MGM out

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X