Postbit hacks dont show up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postbit hacks dont show up

This is from my postbit. I want the gallery link to show up, but it wont and I dont have a clue whats wrong.
    </div>

<if condition="$post['usertitle']"><div class="smallfont">$post[usertitle]</div></if>
    <if condition="$post['rank']"><div class="smallfont">$post[rank]</div></if>
    <div><a href="http://www.mysite.com/gallery/browseimages.php?do=member&userid=$post[userid]">$post[musername]'s Gallery</a></div>
    </td>
    I'm using the normal postbit, not the postbit_legcay

Thanks

Are you sure you are using the regular postbit and not the legacy, as well as editing the right style.

Comment

Does it sat just "Gallery" or nothing at all?

Try adding class="smallfont" at the end of the <div> so it looks like this: <div class="smallfont">

MGM out

Comment

It says nothing at all, I'm sure I use the normal postbit part and not the legacy. I might have placed the lines wrong, but I've seen on vbadvanced.com that some members have got it to work at this position, but it dont seem to work here

Comment

You say you're using the normal Postbit, so the information appears at the top of a post, right? Not to the left?

Try adding that same line elsewhere and see what happens.

MGM out

Comment

maybe I'm missing something here, I thought the postbit_legacy part was when the info was above the post ?

Comment

Originally posted by ampersand
              maybe I'm missing something here, I thought the postbit_legacy part was when the info was above the post ?
              No, postbit_legacy means the postbt info is on the left.

MGM out

Comment

Originally posted by ampersand
                The Postbit template, is the new(new as in new to vB) styled postbit with the info ontop and the post below

The postbit_legacy template, is the old styled vB2 template with the userinfo on the left and the post on the right.

Comment

Working...
                X