• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eclectica
    replied
    Here's a start to some type of documentation, updated for version 3.5
    http://www.dionysians.org/forum/showthread.php?t=377

Feel free to copy, modify, and improve on what I have there.

Leave a comment:

• forumfolk
    replied
    That is exactly the info I was looking for in my FAQ search that brought me to this thread - to find out if anyone has requested this. FAQ with usergroup permissions is almost a necessity for me!

Hope this will be done in future version.

Leave a comment:

• tucklis
    replied
    Yes, I think this would be a very good idea!

K

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Hi there,

What do you think the top5 or top10 Moderator FAQ's would be? Perhaps we could look into this for future versions of vBulletin.

To the developers: I still am hoping for a revamped FAQ system that also has permissions system based on usergroups; so you can make FAQ entires for various usergroups. But so that it won't display admin-faq to guests. etc.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    No sorry. I don't know of any documentation for this.

Leave a comment:

• tucklis
    started a topic Moderator Documentation

Moderator Documentation

Does anyone know of any documentation that is available to new moderators that anyone has written that they would be willing to share? Including use of the moderator control panel for new mods?

Thanks,
    Kerry