script error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• script error

my forum has a script error somewhere but it appears only to the guest users. the registered users don't see it. the error says something like this:

Line: 415
    Char: 27
    Error: Unterminated string constant
    Code: 0
    URL: index.php?

can anyone tell me what to do to fix it?

Hi there,

Did you modify any of your vBulletin source code files?
    Do you also get this error when you're using a default style?

Which version of vBulletin are we talking about?

Comment

no, i did not modify any source code files. the only thing i have modified is in styles and templates.
      i am using the default style all the time and my vB version is 3.0.7

Comment

Does this also happen if you use a default style where parent is based on 'none', so no templates are modified? I can't reproduce this on my 3.0.7 fresh installation.

Comment

this only happens to the users that are not logged in. it works fine with the ones that are logged in

i've just check my style and it has selected 'no parent style'

Comment

I meant, please add a new style, and where it then asks for 'parent' set it to 'none'.

That way none of your templates are modified. If it then still happens as a guest user (do a hard refresh before checking). Then perhaps one of the files are from an older version of vBulletin.

Comment

i did that and it's still with errors.
              anyway... i will figure it one day

can you please check this post: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...6&postcount=11
              and let me know what do i have to modify to have a google ad like that. please

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X