Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any way to allow vBulletin codes in a User Profile Field??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any way to allow vBulletin codes in a User Profile Field??

Is there a way to allow vBulletin codes in a certian User Profile Field, complete links (Not just one URL, but also title and allowing more than one complete link.)?

<if condition="$post['field8']"><A HREF="$post[field8]">$post[field8]</a></if>

for example, won't work since that only allows the URL of one link.

Using the Multiple-Line text option, I'm trying to make it so members can have a page with a list of there favorite v3arcade games. I tried the replacement stuff in both the admincp and functions.php file, but it changes back to the full censored HTML link code when you go back to the edit the profile page.

Any way to make a certian User Profile Field act just like the signiture, allowing vBulletin codes? If not, an 'Allow vBulletin codes' option would be nice for for the future version, 3.5.
    Public Domain Content
    Amazon/Webmaster Services

This option doesn't exist in 3.0.x and I'm fairly sure it doesn't exist in 3.5, either. It has been suggested a few times, though. I'd recommend re-suggesting it here.
    Bugdar: PHP bug tracking software that is beautiful, fast, and robust.

Comment

Thanks for that link! The suggestion has now joined the other rare suggestions that have been moved over to the 'Under Consideration' sub-board!!!
      Public Domain Content
      Amazon/Webmaster Services

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X