Adding logo to header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding logo to header

I need to add a logo to my header space. I found the header section but am unsure of where in the section my link should go nor do I know the format or size constraints. Thanks. -Rod-

I have no idea how your logo looks like, and where you exactly want it, so I do not know either right now.

If you want to replace the vb logo with your own, all you have to do is upload the logo to your web site and then go to the style manager > drop down: stylevar > and change the path/file of the logo variable.

Comment

Isn't there a file you can also edit though? I forget which one. I need to change the sizes in the coding.
      Cher

Comment

can you help?

Floris,

You wrote:
        If you want to replace the vb logo with your own, all you have to do is upload the logo to your web site and then go to the style manager > drop down: stylevar > and change the path/file of the logo variable.
        I am trying to upload my logo as well, and replace the VBulletin logo with mine. I followed your instructions above, but it must be for an earlier version of Vbulletin, because the word "logo"is not anywhere to be found
        Last edited by edie; Fri 8th Apr '11, 5:57pm. Reason: add-on

Comment

is it favicon.ico that you want to change/replace ?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X