Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tinjon
    replied
    You can do it from your style-manager. Just edit the "reputationbit" template from your style. Open it and remove the "comment" <tr> to </tr>. It will remove the comment box.

Leave a comment:

• amadergaan
    replied
    another question...i don't want the comment option when users give reputation...how do i do that?

Leave a comment:

• amadergaan
    replied
    Zachery...thanks a lot man!....if they had URS here...u'd be repped highly...

My last question....I had the URS turned on earlier..but now i want to start it from 0..i mean drop all the points earned from before...is it possible?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Add
    Code:
    <div>Reputation: $post[reputation]</div>
    Right after
    Code:
    <if condition="$show['reputation']">

Leave a comment:

• amadergaan
    replied
    PHP Code:
    <if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: $post[reppower] </if><div>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if> 
    do i add it here? and how?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Click on << >> > Find the postbit group and expand it > Edit the postbit template.

You should be able to find some other varibles in this template like, $post[posts], near one of the varibles like $post[posts] you can add

Leave a comment:

• amadergaan
    replied
    Zachery...can u please explain a bit in details sir...i have very little idea about coding..

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Just add $post[reputation] where you want it to showup in the postbit or postbit_legacy template

Leave a comment:

• amadergaan
    started a topic a little help with displaying URS

a little help with displaying URS

hi,

i'm new to the urs ( user reputation system) and having a little problem. I want to display both the reputation power and total points earned with a user's post...

But when i turn it on..i just get the repuation power...anyone can help me with that?

attaching an image to explain what i want.. i have vb 3.07
    Attached Files
Working...
X