Last Post (trick for websites)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Post (trick for websites)

Is there any possable way (im sure its a script that im looking for)
    which will allow me to display on one page of my site, the LAST POST that occured in the vb section of my site?

For example
    On the mainpage of www.clubexl.com you would see (at right) the recent 4 last posts that occured on the vb section of the site at
    www.clubexl.com/vb

Ive been doing some searching this script is so commonly use, i doubt this is so extrenuous a script that i would need to either pay or write it myself.

Anyone have any leads?

Take a look at the portal systems (vbindex and vbadvanced cmps) on vbulletin.org. They both do this, albiet as part of tiher system, but code is code. And who knows, vbadvanced is nice, you may want it for other things.
    Plan, Do, Check, Act!

Comment

thanks
      i have been looking around there a bit tonight as well and dont see what im looking for
      i do know it exists on the hacks pages someplace but there is SOOOOOOO much already added in that ill need to paste this message into it and start over

and
      thanks for reminding me of the .org site
      i keep forgetting im a memeber because i dont get any replies to posts over there

thanks again

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X