Problem logging out with firefox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem logging out with firefox

When I use firefox, I can't log out. When it takes me back to the main page after logging out I'm still logged in. I don't get this problem while I'm using IE. But the log out link is different. Any suggestions? My board is at http://www.ryanmcbain.com/forums

Try adding a new style without a parent style this will force it to use all of the default vBulletin templates, then try logging out in the new default vBulletin style to see if it works. If that is the case you'll have to revert the navbar template in your style or compare the logout code and fix it accordingly.

Comment

Yeah I compared the default code and I still get the problem when I use firefox

Comment

What version are you using? There are some issues with version previous to 3.0.6/7 with logging out in Firefox, you should try upgrading to 3.0.7.

Comment

I'm using vB 3.0.7 but I didn't start getting this problem till I upgrading my firefox browser. Maybe the problem will be fixed when vB 3.5 is stable, I dunno. Any other suggestions?

Comment

Try clearing your cache and cookies, re-login and try logging out. Last thing I can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Aros
              Try clearing your cache and cookies, re-login and try logging out. Last thing I can think of
              Hahahahha that worked, thanks man.

Comment

Working...
              X