No announcement yet.

Oh Gawd..WTH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL, dont wanna confuse you too much, but say its a modification that can be installed to deal with troublemakers. As far Admin Control Panel goes, it is very massive with options to tinker with.

Good Luck
    @[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by BlueFlame
      LOL, dont wanna confuse you too much, but say its a modification that can be installed to deal with troublemakers. As far Admin Control Panel goes, it is very massive with options to tinker with.

Good Luck
      Ummm how does that work with me cause I am a troublemaker
      myself... My board won't be opened to anybody, only if I know
      then they'll get in...so they'll be troublemakers I like..hehehehe

Comment

You can enable Moderation Queue and approve registrations manually.
        @[email protected]

Comment

@Curly,

Please don't, i repeat don't (DO NOT!) visit http://www.vbulletin.org

PS If you decide not to visit there, please use the same email address as you are using here.
          Want to take your board beyond the standard vBulletin features?
          Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoH64
            @Curly,

Please don't, i repeat don't (DO NOT!) visit http://www.vbulletin.org

PS If you decide not to visit there, please use the same email address as you are using here.
            Oh geez thanks for nothing..ya just KNEW I was going to click on that link
            didn't ya...CRIKEY!...I can't understand Latin, stop messing with my brain
            dammit....

Comment

Originally posted by BlueFlame
              You can enable Moderation Queue and approve registrations manually.
              OIC I will remember that, thanks...

Comment

Hey Techs...I left all the info I have for you to install my
                bv board at the support ticket thingy..hope you have
                enough info now to get crackin on my board

I'm bored waiting for my new board...dum de dum dum..*whistling*

Last edited by Curly27; Fri 17 Jun '05, 7:46am.

Comment

Go look at what goodies there are all waiting at that link you shouldn't visit.

(Lol, who said men didn't know how women are thinking, ofcourse i knew you would click that link.)
                  Visit the official Member to Member support site for vBulletin Modifications: www.vbulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by MarcoH64
                    Go look at what goodies there are all waiting at that link you shouldn't visit.

(Lol, who said men didn't know how women are thinking, ofcourse i knew you would click that link.)
                    lmao!!!...
                    Last edited by Curly27; Tue 5 Jul '05, 2:21pm.

Comment

• Do we get to update
                      Last edited by Curly27; Tue 5 Jul '05, 2:22pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curly27
                        lmao!!!...damn I was too easy...ok will do...Arcade games?
                        steering away from them..I know 2 other boards where the
                        members are addicted to the games and hardly anyone posts
                        cause they are too busy competing against each other...

It would be good to have like a radio on your board to click
                        and listen to music...hehehe
                        We got both.

And there are ways to set things up that members should first get "credits" by posting to be able to play games. Like that you can even increase the posting.

But i suggest you stick to the "Plugin" type of modifications for vB3.5 until you feel a bit more comfortable with everything, although we also got a great bunch of members (just like here, a lot are even the same) that will try to help solve any problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by Curly27
                          Do we get to update to the new version for free when it is here?

I hope it is easy, easy like, one click of a download link LOL

k I should have read before posting...ya have to upgrade...
                          Yes an upgrade is available for free as long as your Support License is valid. Upgrading will in most cases consist of uploading new files, and running 1 script.

Comment

• I have a question....on the installation sheet I dont want to put the wrong thing...so can someone tell me what this means please?

Location Details
                            If this is a new installation, please specify where you would like vBulletin to be installed on your server in the forums URL and directory fields. If this is an upgrade, please specify where your existing vBulletin installation resides.

Your current home page URL:

Should I put in the box..what I want the URL home page for my board to be called?....

Comment

• It is the location that you type in the address bar to reach your forums
                              e.g http://example.com/forums
                              @[email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueFlame
                                It is the location that you type in the address bar to reach your forums
                                e.g http://example.com/forums
                                I dont bloody knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...LOL

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X