search engine page question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• search engine page question

How do I change the default value for 'Find Posts from'?

Many thanks...
    Please vote for my enhancement requests: 1, 2, 3 and 4...

On the search page? Or on the forumdisplay page?

Comment

On the search engine page...

Comment

I'm sorry, it's in the thread title.

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Search Templates -> search_forums

Here is the code:

Code:
        			<fieldset class="fieldset">
        				<legend>$vbphrase[find_posts_from]</legend>
        				<div style="padding:$stylevar[formspacer]px">					
        					<select name="searchdate" style="width:150px">
        						<option value="0" $searchdateselected[0]>$vbphrase[any_date]</option>
        						<option value="lastvisit" $searchdateselected[lastvisit]>$vbphrase[your_last_visit]</option>
        						<option value="1" $searchdateselected[1]>$vbphrase[yesterday]</option>
        						<option value="7" $searchdateselected[7]>$vbphrase[a_week_ago]</option>
        						<option value="14" $searchdateselected[14]><phrase 1="2">$vbphrase[x_weeks_ago]</phrase></option>
        						<option value="30" $searchdateselected[30]>$vbphrase[a_month_ago]</option>
        						<option value="90" $searchdateselected[90]><phrase 1="3">$vbphrase[x_months_ago]</phrase></option>
        						<option value="180" $searchdateselected[180]><phrase 1="6">$vbphrase[x_months_ago]</phrase></option>
        						<option value="365" $searchdateselected[365]>$vbphrase[a_year_ago]</option>
        					</select>
        					<select name="beforeafter">
        						<option value="after" $beforeafterselected[after]>$vbphrase[and_newer]</option>
        						<option value="before" $beforeafterselected[before]>$vbphrase[and_older]</option>
        					</select>
        				</div>
        			</fieldset>
        Which menu did you want to change? And what option did you want to select as the default? There are two menus in that field.

Comment

I have '2 Weeks Ago' as the default value and I'd like to change it to 'Any Date'...

Comment

You can just change the value on the search page and click the Save Search Preferences button to make it default for your user.

Comment

Perfect, thanks again!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X