• Show
Clear All

• Darkblade
    replied
    Alright, thanks for the help guys.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Originally said if you wanted to add smilies to the quick reply, and want it pulled like it is on the newreply page it will require file modficiations.

You should seek help at vBulletin.org

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Originally posted by MarcoH64
    You can always add the smilies by using the code for that smilie. Adding a list of smilies would defeat the purpose of the quick reply like already stated before i think.
    Why do you think I wanna just add the smilie button to quick reply? Please, can someone work on this out?

Leave a comment:

• Marco van Herwaarden
    replied
    You can always add the smilies by using the code for that smilie. Adding a list of smilies would defeat the purpose of the quick reply like already stated before i think.

Leave a comment:

• PakPassion
    replied
    I think your best bet is to install that hack.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    *bumps this thread*

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Well, I can say the bold, italic, and underline buttons are useless. So instead of that, adding the smilies button would be much better to me.

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    It's not an option. I don't think it would be added, even if suggested, as quick reply is meant to be that: quick. And if you make quick reply have a lot of features, it somewhat defeats the purpose of having a quick reply.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    But I've no idea how to do that. Why do you think it has been posted in this forum eh?

Leave a comment:

• Onimua
    replied
    Originally posted by Snake
    Nah, I don't want the smilies to load automatically in the quick reply box. As I said, I would like to add the smilies button right next to the quote button.
    This would be a good suggestion, if it's not already an option somewhere in the ACP. Click to view a list of smilies to add them in.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    replied
    Nah, I don't want the smilies to load automatically in the quick reply box. As I said, I would like to add the smilies button right next to the quote button.

Leave a comment:

• daemon
    replied
    There's no function to do this without modifying the code. However there's an existing hack on vBulletin.org that does a similar thing to what you want; you can find it here.

Leave a comment:

• Darkblade
    started a topic How do I add smilies to quick reply?

How do I add smilies to quick reply?

Please guide me on placing the smilies box to the quick reply row, just like the below image. Many thanks.
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X