Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to disable attachments?

hi ...

i want to know how can i prevent people from downloading any attachments before posting !? ..

In a specific post or in general?

If the latter, you could make it so the registered usergroup does not have this permission untill they make a few posts by using promotions and correct forum permissions

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/usergroup_promotions

Comment

In a specific post ...

that they should reply so they can download the attachment .. if they didn't they will download an .HTML file .. this is what i want to know who

can someone tell me plz?

Comment

The ability to download attachments is a usergroup permission. If you don't want them to have this ability, change the permissions of the appropriate usergroups.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am 99% sure you will need to modify the source code to get your desired results.

Comment

how am i suppose to change the code? and where?

Comment

Thats not somthing we can assist you with, we can only support the stock code, you would need to ask at vBulletin.org for assistance.

Comment