Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A few questions-Queries-Please help me someone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few questions-Queries-Please help me someone!

Hi,

Whenever I try to make a Sub Forum so that it comes up inside another forum it still shows on the index!

Can someone tell me how to do it so I can make a sub forum inside but make that sub forum not show up on the index?

Another thing is how do I get it so that I can have latest news at the top of my forums where I write whats just happened?

Another thing is how do I get a system so that a member can submit a ticket on the forum and a help member can reply?

Many Thanks

look for an option that says "depth of displayed forums" or something or that sort in your admincp...

Comment

Try playing with these settings until you get what you want:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Listings Display Options ->

- Depth of Forums - Forum Home
      - Depth of Forums - Forum Display
      - Depth of Sub-Forums
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Okay Thanks-Can anyone help with my other questions?

Comment

The other suggestions requires modifying the code. We cannot officially support code modifications or forums running modified code, however can try searching or asking for help with this over at www.vbulletin.org.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
          X