Clear All

• ericruhl
    replied
    Perhaps you installed this?

Auto-pruning Hack at vb.org

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    vB3 has no autoprune feature. That must be from phpBB, or maybe a vB3 hack.

Leave a comment:

• SharpDoggy
    replied
    Well that is what I kinda realized. I only pruned the Spam Directory and another directory, but now I would kinda like to change it, but I have no idea how to

Leave a comment:

• Dennis Olson
    replied
    Why would you prune data? That'd make your forum kinda useless, wouldn't it? Sorta like a chatroom with a 30 day log?

Just asking.

Leave a comment:

• SharpDoggy
    started a topic Auto Prunin

Auto Prunin

The question I have is that I believe I once turned on Auto-Pruning and set it for 10 days for some of my forums but have no idea where this option is now. I want to make it from 10 days to 30 days. I might be confusing this with phpBB, but isnt there a place in the AdminCP that allows you to have autoprune enabled/disenabled or set specific forums to prune after a certain amount of days? I did a search on these forums and couldnt find anything and checked in the vBulletin guide but cant find the section on my admin panel. The url i am refering to is http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/m...pruningthreads I realize the url says vb2, but this was in the vb3 manual.

Please someone help,
    Kind Regads,
    Michael
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X