No announcement yet.

"Visit users homepage" in new window ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Visit users homepage" in new window ?

How do i change the "Visit users homepage" to open in a new window "_blank" ?

I dont like that ppl are being directed away from my site when visiting other members homepages.

A "rel="nofollow" for search engines would be nice too, if search engines even get to the link ofcourse.

Thanks.
    http://www.entropiaforum.com

You must be talking about the postbit as the memberinfo page already has a target="_balnk", but for the rel=nofollow

AdminCP > Styles & Templates > Style Manager > Click on << >> > Find the MEmber Info group >

In the MEMBERINFO template you can find
    Code:
    				<if condition="$show['homepage']">
    				<tr>
    					<td>
    						$vbphrase[home_page]:<br />
    						<a href="$userinfo[homepage]" target="_blank">$userinfo[homepage]</a>
    					</td>
    				</tr>
    				</if>
    Change it too

Code:
    				<tr>
    					<td>
    						$vbphrase[home_page]:<br />
    						<a href="$userinfo[homepage]" rel="nofollow" target="_blank">$userinfo[homepage]</a>
    					</td>
    				</tr>
    				</if>
    In the postbit or postbit_legacy templates find
    Code:
    		<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="$post[homepage]"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[visit_xs_homepage]</phrase></a></td></tr>
    	</if>
    and replace with

Code:
    		<tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="$post[homepage]" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[visit_xs_homepage]</phrase></a></td></tr>
    	</if>

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X