Registered Member Can't Change Time Zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Registered Member Can't Change Time Zone

I have 3.07 installed and am receiving a number of reports of registered members unable to change their time zone setting in the user cp. They make the correct selection but it doesn't stick and keeps returning to the default.

So far it appears only those using CompuServe browsers are affected. Any idea of the cause/fix?

Try logging in as one of these users to see if you have the same problem. If you don't, then the cause is somewhere on their end. It's impossible to know exactly what it is but some possibilites are: browsers, browser settings, Internet and security settings, ISP and/or cache issues, firewalls, ad-blockers, and any other application that affects Internet content.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Well, we've confirmed it's a browser issue but I don't know what is specifically causing the problem. I was hoping others may have encountered this problem with the CompuServe browser since many people are using it and perhaps knew the cause.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X